Best In Class Social Media Elements
With most brands convinced about the benefits that a strong social presence can bring, social media marketers face the challenge of cutting through the noise to reach their target audiences; – and indeed, the most commonly cited top goal for social marketers is increasing brand awareness, per a recent study from Sprout Social.
The report outlines social marketers’ goals, challenges and plans to boost the bottom line in 2020. Here are some of the key findings.
Increasing brand awareness is the most frequently selected primary goal for social media marketing, with 7 in 10 (69%) stating as such.
Other common objectives among respondents are:
- To grow their brand’s audience (46%),
- Promote content (44%),
- Increase community engagement (43%) and
- Drive sales (40%).
When it comes to building strategy around these goals, marketers are influenced by a number of factors:
- 6 in 10 (59%) look at their performance to date, while
- Roughly the same proportion (57%) watch their social goals and objectives.
- 52% focus on customer feedback and
- A further 45% consider trending topics and interests.
Leave a Comment