Global Video Ad Shares By Social Channel [INFOGRAPHIC]
Taking a look at how the whole world shares video, video metrics company Unruly discovered a large majority of videos shares are happening on Facebook.
Based on data derived from Unruly’s Viral Video Chart, the report analyzed more than 521 billion video views and tracked global sharing patterns for videos across social networks in Australia, Brazil, France, Germany, Japan, Norway, South East Asia, Sweden, South Korea, UK and the US.
[Tweet “At 59.4%, Facebook accounts for the most video shares globally among the social networks.”]
At 59.4 percent, Facebook accounts for the most video shares globally among the social networks, with the remaining 40.6 percent of shares split between Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest and other social platforms. Read the rest at MarketingLand.