Branded Vines More Likely To Be Shared Than Branded Videos [VINE]
According to a survey conducted by Unruly, branded Vines are four times more likely to be shared than branded videos and five Vine tweets are sent every second.
The survey also found:
- On average, 5 tweets per second contained a Vine link;
- Weekends are the most popular time to share Vines. In fact, in most cases, they are more popular than all the previous weekdays combined;
- Branded content accounts for 4% of the Top 100 tracked Vines (in comparison, only 1% of content is branded in the Unruly Viral Video Chart Top 100 Most Shared Videos);
- Between 10-11 am EDT is when most Vine activity occurs;
- Out of the 10 million Vines sampled, only 433 had more than 500 tweets, 176 had over 1,000 tweets and just 51 had more than 2,000 tweets;
- The largest number of Vine tweets during the sample period (19,667) was sent on Monday, April 15 at 3-4pm EDT – just after the Boston Marathon explosions;
- The number one Vine tracked over the period had 47,000 tweets, while the 100th most shared Vine video had 1,400 (see link below for top 100).