Chart - Global Share of Mobile Real-Time Bidding Ad Views By OS

Despite tablets’ significant share of mobile RTB ads viewed, the iPad’s dominance of the tablet market is not making a major dent in the operating systems where users are seeing these ads. Android was the leader with over three-quarters of viewed mobile RTB ads. iOS took a 21% share.

In-app advertising accounted for the bulk of mobile RTB ads, at 93% of ads viewed. Browsers accounted for the remaining 7%. Read the rest at eMarketer.