Much content that has already been created is out of date or otherwise behind. Simply creating a globalized presence is difficult enough—maintaining it is a continuous affair.
28% of respondents were currently managing six to 10 regional websites, while 32% managed even more.
Half of US internet users had watched product videos on the homepage of a retailer, and 47% had watched them on product pages.
Every movie is watched by a single person, as are at least three episodes of every TV series.
In this infographic, Litmus breaks down the market share of the most popular email clients.
Small and medium-sized businesses and nonprofits admit that drumming up new customers is the concern most often giving them sleepless nights.
iFrameApps released this infographic to help navigate the Timeline changes to the Facebook brand pages.
75% of journalists say they want access to video from online newsrooms.
Mobile Safari (15.11%) and its desktop counterpart (13.65%) combined to account for 28.76% of traffic to e-commerce websites in Q2 2012.
COLOURLovers created this infographic as a brand pallet, as it were.