This infographic from Branex illustrates seven ways you can use social media for customer retention.
How Can I Use Social Media For Customer Retention?
These are seven ways you can use social media for customer retention.
- Social Listening: Get a better understanding of what your customers like and don’t like.
- Reward Advocates: Identify, acknowledge and reward customers who are giving you props.
- Personalize: Engage with your customers in a personalized fashion.
- Irresistible Offers: By listening and engaging with your customers, you’ll gain a better understanding of what they find irresistible.
- Tap Social Influencers: Identify and build relationships with the social influencers your customers pay attention to and leverage their reach.
- Speak Your Customers’ Language: Understand and replicate the tone your customers use online.
- Dayparting: Discover when your customers are active online so your more likely to engage with them.