UK Entertainment Sales Share, 2013 [CHART]

Chart - UK Entertainment Sales Share, 2013

ERA noted that internet-derived sales included physical sales by internet-based home delivery services such as Amazon.com; however, they also included sales from video and music streaming services (for example, Netflix and Spotify), as well as in-app game purchases (for example, Angry Birds).

Thanks to the second group, “access services” grew their share of entertainment sales by 35.6% to reach 26% of the entertainment retail market, while ownership models accounted for the remaining 74%. Read the rest at eMarketer.

Rate this post