Skip to content

Ad Spending For Computing Products & Consumer Electronics Industries By Objective, 2013 [CHART]

Chart - Ad Spending For Computing Products & Consumer Electronics Industries By Objective

eMarketer estimates that marketers in the computing products and consumer electronics industry will invest 57% of their paid digital dollars in direct-response formats this year. Branding-focused efforts will make up the remaining 43%. Read the rest at eMarketer.