Among cell phone users, fully 26% of 18-29-year-olds report using Snapchat, a figure which plummets to 5% among 30-49-year-olds, 3% of the 50-64 crowd and 2% of those 65 and older. Interestingly, there’s no real gender disparity to speak of, nor is there any real gap in adoption between whites and African-Americans. Sorting by education attainment yields no significant differences, although use appears higher among those with less than $30k in household income (12%) than those with greater household income (5-9%). Read the rest at MarketingCharts.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Demographics Of Mobile Internet Users, September 2013 [CHART]
- Online Use Among Elder Americans, April 2014 [CHART]
- TV Homes & Multi-Channel Video Subscriptions, August 2013 [TABLE]
- American Tablet Adoption Rates By Demographic, May 2013 [CHART]
- Americans Prioritizing Quality Over Price By Demographic, October 2013 [CHART]