SurveyMonkey asked over 500 Americans who split their time between offices and home for their thoughts on telecommuting. Chatting with co-workers about fun stuff–not work stuff–topped the list of things telecommuters most missed when not working on-site, at 50%. It also topped the list of biggest at-work distractions (53%).
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Telecommuters’ Biggest Challenges [CHART]
- What Telecommuters Miss Most When Working On-Site [CHART]
- Telecommuter Productivity On- and Off-Site [CHART]
- Job Satisfaction Of Telecommuters [CHART]
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Experience 5th-Biggest Rise In Telecommuting Nationwide