SurveyMonkey asked over 500 Americans who split their time between offices and home for their thoughts on telecommuting. Nearly 35% of telecommuters said that ease of online access was a big challenge to working from home, followed by distractions leading to missed deadlines (20%).
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Things Telecommuters Most Miss About Working On-Site [CHART]
- What Telecommuters Miss Most When Working On-Site [CHART]
- Job Satisfaction Of Telecommuters [CHART]
- Telecommuter Productivity On- and Off-Site [CHART]
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Experience 5th-Biggest Rise In Telecommuting Nationwide