SurveyMonkey asked over 500 Americans who split their time between offices and home for their thoughts on telecommuting. Workers replied that they end up working more hours when getting to do so in those sweatpants than at the office at 51% with 48% saying it’s at the office where they put in more hours.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- What Telecommuters Miss Most When Working On-Site [CHART]
- Job Satisfaction Of Telecommuters [CHART]
- Telecommuters’ Biggest Challenges [CHART]
- Things Telecommuters Most Miss About Working On-Site [CHART]
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Experience 5th-Biggest Rise In Telecommuting Nationwide