SurveyMonkey asked over 500 Americans who split their time between offices and home for their thoughts on telecommuting. Nearly half all of workers (46%) responded that if workplace flexibility was eliminated, they’d dig their gig less.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Telecommuter Productivity On- and Off-Site [CHART]
- Telecommuters’ Biggest Challenges [CHART]
- What Telecommuters Miss Most When Working On-Site [CHART]
- Things Telecommuters Most Miss About Working On-Site [CHART]
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Experience 5th-Biggest Rise In Telecommuting Nationwide