Tumblr is significantly less popular among internet users than the other social networking sites featured in this report. Just 6% of those online use the site. It is much more popular, however, among the youngest cohort — 13% of those 18-29 are blogging on Tumblr. Read the rest at Pew Internet & American Life.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Demographics Of Social Networking Users [TABLE]
- Pinterest User Demographics [TABLE]
- Online Video Recommendations By Political Affiliation [TABLE]
- Social Media & Political Engagement By Generation [CHART]
- Demographics Of Teens Who Use Social Networking Sites Or Twitter [TABLE]