B2B marketers around the world are trying a little bit of everything, according to a November survey by Eloqua, CMO.com and Software Advice. Nearly all B2B marketers surveyed reported maintaining email lists and doing search engine optimization (SEO), but most have experimented with nearly every marketing tactic listed in the poll, whether time-tested or cutting-edge—from trade shows, to telemarketing, to social media ads, to behavioral retargeting. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- B2B Lead Quantity & Quality By Channel, December 2012 [CHART]
- Tactics Coupled With Retargeting [CHART]
- B2B Marketers’ Primary Sources of Prospect Data & Customer Insights, November 2013 [CHART]
- Retargeting Tactics Used By Media Buyers, February 2013 [CHART]
- B2B Marketers Perceptions Of ROI By Channel, September 2013 [CHART]