Google Politics charted search traffic related to the 2013 State Of The Union address to demonstrate how people searched during President Barack Obama’s speech.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Conservative Sentiment On Twitter Compared To Polls [TABLE]
- Pinterest Traffic Passes Google Referrals In June 2012 [CHART]
- Obama’s Victory Tweet Most Popular Ever [PIC]
- Presidential Candidates Swing State Spending & Search Interest [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Americans’ Perceptions Of The Differences Between Political Parties By Generation [CHART]