Amazon continues to outperform all other online retailers. First, a ForeSee study found it had the highest customer satisfaction rating of all internet retailers during the holiday season, then a Brand Keys study showed it beating the competition in terms of its customers’ emotional engagement. Now, a new study from ForeSee finds that Amazon led all retailers tracked in customer satisfaction with mobile retail experiences during the holiday period.
Overall, among the 25 retailers included in the ForeSee Mobile Satisfaction Index (Holiday Retail Edition), Amazon came out on top with a satisfaction score of 85, ahead of QVC and Apple (each at 83). Amazon’s mobile experience rating, while up a point from last year, slightly trailed its website experience score of 88. Apple, on the other hand, scored 3 points higher for its mobile experience than for its website experience. Read the rest at MarketingCharts.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- eTailer Holiday Customer Satisfaction Rankings, December 2012 [CHART]
- Top Brands For Customers’ Emotional Engagement, February 2013 [TABLE]
- Customer Satisfaction By Social Media Site [CHART]
- eCommerce vs. Bricks & Mortar Customer Satisfaction, 2000-2012 [CHART]
- Customer Experience Ratings, 2011-2013 [CHART]