In the six seconds they spend on a resume, recruiters focus on name, current title and company, current position start and end dates, previous title and company, previous position start and end dates, and education. See the rest at Business Insider.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Channels North American Recruiters Expect To Use More In 2013 [CHART]
- AdAge Web Page Eyetracking [HEATMAP]
- Effectiveness Of Social Channels Recruiters Use For Placing Candidates, 2011 & 2012 [CHART]
- Online News Video Eyetracking [HEATMAP]
- Eye-Tracking Heatmaps [GALLERY]