When it comes to marketing tactics best suited to turning up high volumes of leads, marketers most frequently cited the work of third-party lead generators at 34%. Other trusted sources for maximizing lead generation included paid search advertising and email marketing. Fourth on the list, however, was the in-person marketing that happens at trade shows and events: 66% of B2B marketers said such events brought in a high or medium quantity of leads for them. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- B2B Lead Quantity & Quality By Channel, December 2012 [CHART]
- B2B Marketing Channels By Lead Quality, November 2012 [TABLE]
- Importance Of Event Marketing, April 2013 [CHART]
- B2B Lead Quantity & Quality By Content Type, December 2012 [CHART]
- SMB Marketing Budgets & Confidence In Competence, February 2013 [CHART]