Among the most endorsed tactics for attracting high-quality leads were in-house email marketing and search engine optimization. Two in five said their own email campaigns produced predominantly high-quality leads; 36% said the same of leads that came in through SEO. Tactics designed to create person-to-person direct contact were also among the best performing, including telemarketing/cold-calling and trade show events, both of which most B2B marketers surveyed said mainly delivered leads of reasonable to high quality. Another high performer: sponsoring webinars, which 77% of respondents said led to high- or medium-quality leads. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- B2B Lead Quantity & Quality By Channel, December 2012 [CHART]
- B2B Lead Quantity & Quality By Content Type, December 2012 [CHART]
- B2B Marketing Channels By Lead Volume, November 2012 [TABLE]
- Customer Experience Ratings By Channel [CHART]
- B2B Content Marketing Challenges, 2011 vs. 2012 [CHART]