A new study from Brand Keys measures customers’ emotional engagement with 375 brands across 54 categories, finding that Amazon is among the closest to an ideal score of any brand in its respective category. Using a proprietary survey-based research method to see how well brands meet or exceed expectations consumers hold, the study assigns an emotional engagement strength score of 96% to Amazon versus the online retail category ideal of 100%.
According to ForeSee’s recently-released 8th annual “E-Retail Satisfaction Index (US Holiday Edition)”, Amazon led all e-retailers for the second consecutive year in customer satisfaction. Read the rest at MarketingCharts.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- eTailer Holiday Customer Satisfaction Rankings, December 2012 [CHART]
- Holiday Mobile Retail Experience Ratings by Select Brands, February 2013 [CHART]
- America’s Most Patriotic Brands, July 2013 [CHART]
- eCommerce vs. Bricks & Mortar Customer Satisfaction, 2000-2012 [CHART]
- Top Brands For Customers’ Emotional Engagement, February 2014 [TABLE]