Facebook not only is tops among social networks for users’ emotional engagement, it also sports loyal fans on its own site, according to a new study. LoudDoor, the researcher, issued its list of the top 20 major brands with the most loyal fans on Facebook, while releasing its new Brand Satisfaction dashboard, which promises to track on a monthly basis consumer and fan attitudes about brand pages on Facebook. Facebook, with a score of 66.6, came in second only to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital (perhaps not best described as a “brand”), the leader with a score of 77.8. Read the rest at MarketingCharts.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Metrics: Average vs. Top-Performing Facebook Brand Pages By Users [CHART]
- US Fan Concentration & Top Facebook Brands, January 2013 [CHART]
- Target’s Facebook Fans & Friends Purchase Behavior [CHART]
- Facebook Brand Page Reach By Age, 2013 [CHART]
- Brands’ Most Engaging & Popular Facebook Post Types, April 2014 [CHART]