The top image shows a “heat map” providing an overview of the total time all users spent looking at different areas of the picture while the bottom image show a detailed eye track from one user, with each fixation point numbered. Read the rest at Vesterli.com.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Eyetracking: Where Men vs Women Focus Attention On Baseball Players [HEATMAP]
- Order In Which People Pay Attention To Search Results That Include Video Thumbnails [FIXATION MAP]
- Visual Analytics: Image Characteristics That Drive Use Behavior [VIDEO]
- Online Article Consumption & Banner Blindness [HEATMAPS]
- Trackable Social Media Influence, August 2012 [CHART]