Vine is new to the market, and awareness remains low overall, according to an AYTM Market Research survey of US internet users conducted a few days after the app’s launch. Just under 2% of US internet users surveyed said they had signed up for a Vine account.
Another 3.5%, although not Vine users, said they had viewed Vine videos online, and 8% said they’d heard of the app. The overwhelming majority, 86.5%, said they were unaware of Vine. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Frequency Of Search Engine Use [CHART]
- Twitter Advertising Effectiveness, May 2013 [CHART]
- Consumer Awareness Of Native Advertising, May 2013 [CHART]
- Online Americans Who Subscribe To Cable TV, May 2013 [CHART]
- Americans Whose Political Opinions Have Been Influenced By Social Media, September 2012 [CHART]