Battery Ventures, a venture capital firm focused on technology, conducted an April 2012 survey that turned up an array of factors that triggered distrust among internet users. Poor grammar and spelling were as suspect as a website that seemed untrustworthy in itself. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Top External Factors Affecting Business [TABLE]
- Top 5 Reasons Social Media Is Used For Customer Service [CHART]
- Email Open & Click-Through Rates, Q4 2009 – Q3 2012 [CHART]
- Email Open & Click-Through Rates, Q4 2009-Q4 2012 [CHART]
- Top Reasons People Are Drawn To Read Articles By Generation, September 2012 [TABLE]