The IAB found that videos between 3 to 5 minutes long were the sweet spot for consumers. Half of mobile video viewers viewed content of that length, and 20% viewed video content on their phones that was less than 2 minutes in length. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Video Ad View Rates, Q4 2011 – Q4 2012 [TABLE]
- Online Video Views By Duration, Q1 2013 [CHART]
- Video Ad Completion Rates By Video Length, Q1 2011 – Q3 2012 [CHART]
- Time Spent Watching Online Videos Worldwide By Length & Device [CHART]
- Online Video Viewers Who Abandon Videos Before They Start By Format, 2012 [CHART]