Global Industry Analysts predicts the global male grooming products industry will generate $33 billion in revenue by 2015. Consumer market researcher Euromonitor estimates that the men’s grooming category in the US will reach $5.8 billion by 2016, with the men’s toiletries category—which includes bath and shower, haircare and skincare products—expected to see 10% growth from its 2012 sales tally. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- US Smart Phone Shipments, 2013 & 2014 [CHART]
- US Video Game Revenues By Type, 2009-2012 [CHART]
- US Apparel & Accessories eCommerce Sales, 2010-2016 [CHART]
- Ad Spending For Consumer Electronics & Computing Industries, 2011-2017 [CHART]
- Most Branded Video Ad Views By Top 5 Industries, Q4 2013 [CHART]