Given the tight link with Twitter, Vine could help the social network become a top video-sharing site and have interesting mobile-social implications for video advertisers. Since nearly all mobile video viewers are mobile video sharers, Vine may be a good opportunity for brands looking to link up their paid, owned and earned strategies. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Types Of Content Marketers Share Online, August 2013 [TABLE]
- Social Sites Upon Which Agencies Plan To Run Video Ad Campaigns In 2014 [CHART]
- Branded Vines More Likely To Be Shared Than Branded Videos [VINE]
- Photo-Sharing Sites & Twitter [CHART]
- Desktop vs. Mobile Content Sharing Channels, June 2013 [TABLE]