A heat map for a picture of baseball player George Brett shows that while both men and women focused primarily on Brett’s face when asked to find a picture of him on a baseball site, one of the sexes also fixated on what the researchers coyly termed his “private anatomy.” Read the rest at Reuters.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Top Social Networks By Gender, March 2013 [TABLE]
- Contextually Relevant Video Ads’ Effect On Women’s Attention [CHART]
- Eyetracking: Where Men & Women Focus Attention On The Opposite Sex [HEATMAP]
- Pinterest User Demographics [TABLE]
- Top 10 Site Categories For European Women [CHART]