Research from Mintel, which reports on global consumer trends, shows younger men are driving sales of personal care services. It found that 25% of men ages 18 to 34 had had a manicure or pedicure, while 38% had had a facial or body treatment. (That percentage goes down as men get older—just 15% of men ages 55 and older said they had a facial or body treatment.) Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Big CPG Spenders By Generational Cohort [CHART]
- Consumer Spending Perceptions vs. Actual Behavior, July 2013 [CHART]
- Content-Related Behavior By Demographics, October 2012 [TABLE]
- Frequency With Which People Share Information About New Products On Social Media [TABLE]
- Tablet Owners Who Search For Info As A Result Of TV By Gender & Generation, August 2012 [CHART]