74% of American senior executives surveyed by Oracle strongly agree that customers’ experiences impact their willingness to be loyal advocates, according to a new report, reflecting similar attitudes from consumers. With 6 in 10 executives also strongly believing that customers will switch brands because of poor experiences, the Oracle study finds that overall, respondents indicate that they stand to lose up to 21% of annual revenue as a result of not offering a positive, consistent, and brand-relevant customer experience. Of course, offering that experience is easier said than done. Read the rest at MarketingCharts.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Who People Share Customer Service Stories With, April 2013 [CHART]
- Long-Term Impact Of Customer Experience, April 2013 [CHART]
- How Top Customer Experience Marketers Differ, May 2013 [CHART]
- Consumer Responses To Negative Customer Service, November 2013 [CHART]
- Customer Experience ROI [CHART]