Unsurprisingly, when social media branding firm BRANDfog surveyed employees in the US and the UK in Q3 2012 to find out what companies were getting out of CEOs’ social engagement, the highest percentage of respondents said that CEOs’ use of social media was most effective at raising the brand’s profile. Increased brand loyalty was also a significant outcome. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Visibility Of CEOs’ Online Presence, 2010 vs 2012 [CHART]
- Global Entertainment & Media Companies’ Use Of Social Media, 2012 [CHART]
- Online Acts Prompted By Watching Fortune 500 Brand Video Ad, August 2012 [CHART]
- Effects Of Social Customer Service, October 2012 [CHART]
- Business Risks Of Social Media [CHART]