Perhaps some discouraging news for Facebook? 38% of Facebook users aged 18-29 say they’ll spend less time on the site over the coming year, per results [PDF] from a survey from the Pew Research Center’s Internet & American Life Project. Overall, 27% of the Facebook users surveyed said they’d spend less time on the site, versus 3% who expect to spend more time, and 69% who will hold steady. Furthermore, 28% said the site has become less important to them over the past year, compared to 12% who said it had become more important. Read the rest at MarketingCharts.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Time Spent Online By Activity & Device, 2012 [CHART]
- Time Spent On iOS & Android Devices By Activity, April 2013 [CHART]
- Percentage Of Web Traffic From Mobile Devices, Q4 2011-Q4 2012 [CHART]
- How Mobile Owners Plan To Use Their Devices In 2013 [CHART]
- Luxury Spending By Affluents In 2013 [TABLE]