The consensus on objectives for online video campaigns of all kinds (including pre-roll, owned channels, native advertising, etc.) was that awareness is key—94.6% of respondents were looking to achieve that end. After that came branding (67%) and brand affinity and advocacy (45.5%). Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Key Performance Indicators For Native Video Ads, December 2012 [CHART]
- Online Brand Video Marketing Objectives, December 2012 [CHART]
- Branded Online Video Distribution Tactics, December 2012 [CHART]
- Social Media Advertising Objectives, January 2013 [CHART]
- Metrics Brand Marketers Want To Use To Measure Online Ad Spending, February 2013 [CHART]