Media agencies are holding native video campaigns to similar standards as those for other kinds of campaigns, which suggests that native video could comprise a core part of the marketing mix. Among the most common primary key performance indicators: brand lift, sharing and cost efficiency. Just like video bloggers and other would-be online stars, 13.6% of executives said they monitored YouTube video view counts as well. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Native Video Ads vs Pre-Roll, March 2013 [CHART]
- Effectiveness Of Native Video Ads, December 2012 [CHART]
- Video Completion Rates Of Rich Media Ads By Type & Size, 2013 [TABLE]
- Online Video Ad Metrics [CHART]
- Types Of Online Videos Apparel Shoppers Consume [CHART]