54% of advertising agencies say their clients are more interested in advertising on TV than any other medium, compared with 30% who feel the same way about digital, according to the latest quarterly survey from STRATA. But 22% find it a challenge to optimize their media mix, a 4-year high for the survey. And as seen elsewhere recently, traditional media appears to be losing the battle to digital: close to one-third of respondents believe they’ll be spending more on digital than traditional media within 1-3 years, as separate results indicate that interest in several traditional media is waning. Read the rest at MarketingCharts.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Ad Agency Use Of Traditional Media [CHART]
- The Shift Toward Digital Ad Spending [CHART]
- Mexican Digital Ad Spending, 2010-2016 [CHART]
- CMOs’ Marketing Spending Projections, August 2011-August 2012 [CHART]
- Local Media Ad Market, 2012-2017 [CHART]