Digital marketers have quickly seized on the importance of channeling resources to content marketing, according to the “Quarterly Intelligence Briefing: Digital Trends for 2013,” report from Econsultancy and Adobe.
The report, which surveyed client-side marketers worldwide, found that content marketing had climbed to the top of the list of importance in terms of emerging digital trends, named as a top priority for 2013 by 39% of respondents. That compared with 29% in 2012. The other area to see a significant year-over-year jump was conversion rate optimization, which was named as a priority by 39% of respondents, compared with 34% the previous year. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Marketers’ Top Online Priorities For 2014 [CHART]
- Most Important Marketing Areas For Next Three Years, September 2013 [CHART]
- B2C vs B2B Content Marketing, October 2013 [TABLE]
- Content Marketing Budget Allocations, January 2013 [CHART]
- B2B Marketing Strategies, 2011 & 2012 [CHART]