It seems that as the newness of social media wears off, so too does marketer enthusiasm for the practice. The report found that 35% of respondents thought social media presented one of the most exciting digital opportunities in 2013, a significant drop from the 54% who said the same in 2012. But excitement levels for social media were still high, and trailed only one other category: mobile optimization, which was named by 43% of respondents. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Most Exciting Digital Marketing Opportunities In 2013 [CHART]
- Top Global Digital Marketing Priorities, 2012 vs 2013 [TABLE]
- Millennial Consumers’ Online Activities, 2012 [CHART]
- Marketing Strategies Gaining Favor In 2013 [CHART]
- Mainstream & Niche Marketing Tactics [TABLE]