In 2012, B2C ecommerce sales grew 21.1% to top $1 trillion for the first time, according to new global estimates by eMarketer.
This year, sales will grow 18.3% to $1.298 trillion worldwide, eMarketer estimates, as Asia-Pacific surpasses North America to become the world’s No. 1 market for B2C ecommerce sales. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Global B2C eCommerce Sales By Region, 2011-2016 [TABLE]
- Global B2C eCommerce Sales Growth By Region & Country, 2011-2017 [TABLE]
- Global Market Research Industry Growth [CHART]
- Top 5 Countries In B2C eCommerce Sales, 2011-2013 [CHART]
- Global Digital Ad Spending Growth By Region & Country, 2011-2016 [CHART]