Average spending per user is lower in China—set to reach just $670 this year, eMarketer estimates—but the sheer growth in China’s digital buyers is staggering. The country will nearly double the number of people who buy goods online between 2012 and 2016, eMarketer estimates, resulting in considerable upside for B2C ecommerce sales in China through the forecast period. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Global Online Buyers By Country, 2011-2016 [CHART]
- Global B2C eCommerce Sales By Region, 2011-2016 [TABLE]
- Comparative Estimates Of US eCommerce Sales, 2012-2017 [TABLE]
- Global B2C eCommerce Growth By Country, 2012-2017 [TABLE]
- US Retail mCommerce Sales, 2012-2018 [TABLE]