In addition to Jacoby Jones’ 108-yard touchdown, social media users chatted about the Superdome’s 34-minute electricity outage. Conversations during the technical difficulties topped 5.8 million social mentions, or 11% of the day’s total conversation. This infographic by Trendrr TV breaks down the social TV chatter that Super Bowl XLVII generated. Read the rest at Mashable.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- The Super Bowl & Social Ads [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Super Bowl XLVII [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Top TV Programs Of 2013 [TABLE]
- Social Video Advertising Shares By Industry, Q1 2013 [CHART]
- 2012′s Top 10 Facebook & Twitter Trends [TABLE]