Currently, the 20-percent rule — which went into effect on January 15th — applies to Page Post ads, Sponsored Stories and Promoted Posts. When it comes to Facebook ads, a good rule of thumb to go by is this: If you pay money to promote a piece of content, or you create an ad within Facebook’s Ads Manager, the 20-percent text rule applies. (The rule also applies to Cover Photos even though they are not ads.) Read the rest at Socially Stacked.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Ten Most Popular e-Strategy Trends Posts For February [LIST]
- Facebook Page Post Ad Checklist [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Facebook Ad Cost-Per-Click & Click-Through Rates By Type [CHART]
- Americans Who Post Content To Brand Social Media Sites By Demographic, February 2013 [CHART]
- Social Media Personal Brand Search Visibility By Social Network [CHART]