Over the past four years shopping cart abandonment rates have run in the 60% range, meaning six in 10 shoppers who place items in a cart do not check out. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Online Shopping Cart Metrics, Q3 2011 – Q3 2012 [CHART]
- Shopping Cart Recovery Email Marketing Trends, 2011 vs 2012 [CHART]
- Shopping Cart Recovery Email Timing, 2011 vs 2012 [CHART]
- Influence Of Shipping Costs On Online Shoppers, June 2013 [TABLE]
- Reasons For Online Shopping Cart Abandonment, February 2012 [CHART]