There are signs that, for general use, members of the younger generation might eventually consider themselves “post-computing.” 18- to 44-year-olds were significantly less likely than older people to expect to use the computer most often—in many cases citing smartphones or tablets instead. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Devices People Use To Consume News & Entertainment By Demographic, 2013 [CHART]
- Preferred Media Type For Main News Source By Age, July 2013 [CHART]
- Mobile Owners Who Have Turned Off Geolocation By Generation [CHART]
- Hispanic Daily Tablet Users By Generation, March 2014 [CHART]
- Ten Most Popular e-Strategy Trends Posts For February [LIST]