There are signs that, for general use, members of the younger generation might eventually consider themselves “post-computing.” 18- to 44-year-olds were significantly less likely than older people to expect to use the computer most often—in many cases citing smartphones or tablets instead. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Devices People Use To Consume News & Entertainment By Demographic, 2013 [CHART]
- Mobile Owners Who Have Turned Off Geolocation By Generation [CHART]
- Ten Most Popular e-Strategy Trends Posts For February [LIST]
- Binge TV Viewing Behavior By Demographic, February 2013 [TABLE]
- US Smart Phone Users By Generation & Manufacturer, May 2012 [CHART]