Smart phones have managed to creep into pretty much every aspect of modern life—including driving. A Q3 2012 study from Forrester found that three-quarters of smartphone internet users went online via their phone while in the car. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- US Mobile & Smart Phone Penetration By Generation, May 2012 [CHART]
- Driving & Smart Phone Use, June 2012 [CHART]
- Global Promoted Tweet Clickers, By Frequency [CHART]
- Mobile Behavior Of American Smart Phone Users, December 2012 [TABLE]
- Online Health & Wellness Researchers, 2010-2012 [CHART]