Smart phones have managed to creep into pretty much every aspect of modern life—including driving. A Q3 2012 study from Forrester found that three-quarters of smartphone internet users went online via their phone while in the car. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- US Mobile & Smart Phone Penetration By Generation, May 2012 [CHART]
- Driving & Smart Phone Use, June 2012 [CHART]
- Mobile Phone Internet Users & Market Penetration, 2012-2017 [TABLE]
- US Smart Phone vs Tablet Penetration, 2011-2014 [CHART]
- Smart Phone Users & Downtime, December 2013 [CHART]