Kantar Media in January released estimates finding that the four Super Bowl televised broadcasts—the game itself, the pre-kick show, kick-off show and post-kick show—were the top four single-telecast programs last year.
Moreover, the audience commercial tuneaway was 0.7% during the 2012 game, vs. 3% to 4% for normal TV programming, according to Kantar’s research. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- 2012′s Top 10 TV Programs [TABLE]
- Attitudes Toward Super Bowl Commercials By Gender, January 2013 [TABLE]
- Parent Adoption of Online Devices [CHART]
- Defiance Will Pair TV Series With Simlutaneous Real-Time Video Game
- US Digital Game Revenues, January 2012 & January 2013 [CHART]