Google Maps will see some of the most noticeable results of Google’s travel-related acquisitions. And of all the various types of pages and websites used by travelers, Google Maps is the most heavily trafficked, particularly on mobile. Search results in a mobile browser slant even more significantly to Google’s metasearch products than do desktop search results, due to mobile’s small screen size. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Pinterest Traffic Passes Google Referrals In June 2012 [CHART]
- Likely Online Marketing Trends [CHART]
- Mobile Click-Through Rates By Device [CHART]
- Small Businesses & Search Optimization, February 2013 [TABLE]
- Google Universal Search Results By Content Type, 2012 [CHART]