Despite the relatively high demand for a mobile app, only 16% of internet users were aware of their pharmacy offering one. Three-quarters of respondents said they didn’t know if their pharmacy offered a mobile health app, suggesting an opportunity for pharmacies that have developed such an application to educate consumers on its availability. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Preferred Health-Related Websites, January 2012 [CHART]
- Select eTailing Tactics of Leading Retailers, 2011 & 2012 [CHART]
- Prevalence Of TV Everywhere Service Use, January 2013 [CHART]
- Americans Who Expect Companies To Listen To Them Online By Generation, December 2012 [CHART]
- Changes In SMBs’ Ad Spending Tactics For 2013 [TABLE]