A survey commissioned by Vizu of more than 500 US digital marketing and media professionals finds that 64% will be increasing their paid social media advertising budgets this year, primarily by modest amounts. While that’s a positive sign of growth for paid social ads, which command only 1-10% of online budgets for most of the respondents, some issues remain. Namely, presented with a choice of 4 attitudes towards the ads, less than one-third of the advertisers and agencies polled chose the response indicating that the ads are effective and produce measurable ROI. (ROI is defined in the report as metric achieved per dollar spent.) Read the rest at MarketingCharts.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Social Media Advertising Objectives, October 2012 [CHART]
- Effects Of Social Customer Service, October 2012 [CHART]
- Importance Of Local Marketing To Demand Generation, February 2013 [CHART]
- Change In Social Media Ad Budgets In 2013 [CHART]
- Social Media Advertising Objectives, January 2013 [CHART]