By now it’s well known that Hispanic consumers overindex for most digital behaviors. An August 2012 study from Acosta Sales & Marketing found that Hispanic consumers, in particular, were more likely than the average shopper to use a smartphone, as well as text, stream music and video, and use mobile apps. But what truly sets Hispanics apart, studies suggest, is their mobile internet shopping habits. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- American Hispanic Mobile Shoppers By Device, May 2012 [CHART]
- Number Of Monthly Grocery Trips By Hispanics, August 2012 [CHART]
- Devices US Hispanics Use For Daily Local Shopping, Q3 2013 [CHART]
- Social Networks US Hispanics Use For Local Shopping, Q3 2013 [CHART]
- Hispanics’ Pre-Travel Mobile Activities, April 2013 [CHART]